Dioptric correction of the Swarovski CL Pocket 10×25
The dioptric correction is incorporated under the bridge connecting both halves of the binoculars. Despite is compact construction you won’t accidentally adjust the dioptric correction. The hinges are decent to make sure the alignment of this pair is and remains perfect. Both halves can easily be folded underneath the bridge.
- Dioptric correction: -5 to 5dpt
- Interpupillary distance: 50-74 mm
Coatings of the optical elements
The optical elements are enhanced with four coatings: Swarodur, Swarotop, Swarobright and Swaroclean.
- The Swarodur coating is the hard, scratch resistant layer on the outside of the pair. As such the binoculars will last longer without damaging.
- The Swarotop and Swarobright coating prevent internal reflections, loss of light and provide you with a bright, neutral image that offers a lot of contrast.
- The Swaroclean coating is a dirt- and water-repellent coating. It ensures that you don’t have to clean the pair as often.
These binoculars are so-called roof-prism binoculars. A construction where the lenses are in line with each other. This makes the pair narrower and ensures that the pair is airtight. This is because there are no changes of volume when focusing. This in comparison to the so-called porro-prism binoculars where, while focusing, the outer dimensions of the pair change and the user might be inclined to suck in and blow out air.