The Hybrid Tactical Vest was designed to meet global needs for a fully functional military and law enforcement tactical body armor system, all in one. With 360 degree protection, and front/rear pockets to accommodate Level III or Level IV rifle rated plates, it’s the perfect body armor system for when SHTF. This tactical vest is highly versatile, offering optimal performance and functionality.
With ultra-durability offered through a domestic 600 Denier Polyester, the Hybrid Tactical Vest is ready for any mission. Each vest includes NIJ Certified Level IIIA ballistic panels, and is modular to offer rifle rated protection by inserting our STRATIS Level III+ or Level IV body armor plates (sold separately). Balancing comfort and mobility, the Hybrid Tactical Vest truly does it all.
- Includes NIJ Certified Level IIIA ballistic panels
- The armor core is constructed with Made in the USA Kevlar®
- Flexible armor design optimizes mobility without sacrificing protection or coverage
- 100% Made in the USA (Berry Amendment Compliant)
- Thickness: 0.22″
- Weight: Small 4 LBS, Medium 4.6 LBS, Large 5.6 LBS, XLarge 6.4 LBS, 2XLarge 7 LBS
- Wicking aerospace mesh outer cover with an antimicrobial finish and flexible spandex side panels
- Durable hook and loop on both sides
- Machine washable outer carrier
- Warranty: 5-year warranty on level 3a soft armor. 2-year warranty on the carrier
The Hybrid Tactical Vest comes with Level IIIA soft armor panels in the front and back, and accommodates Level 3 or Level 4 rifle-rated plates in the front and back pockets.