We carefully select every component to ensure uniformity, then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy. Each cartridge is loaded with either Hornady® A-MAX® bullets, our high-performance boattail hollow points, or the new, radically superior ELD® Match bullets. Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity, consistent overall length and repeatable accuracy.
- The Perfect Tip – The new Heat Shield tip on the ELD Match bullet creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets.
- Hornady Match Bullets – Hornady Match rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world, featuring our AMP bullet jackets.
- Specially Selected Cases – Cases are carefully selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity.
- Carefully Matched Powder – Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Stringent Quality Control – With extremely tight tolerances and strict quality control, all Hornady Match ammunition features superior lot-to-lot consistency. From the bullet seating to the optimal charges and velocities, Hornady Match ammunition is designed to live up to company founder, J.W. Hornady’s original goal: “Ten bullets through one hole.”
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight: 120 Grain
- Bullet Style: ELD
- Casing: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2910 fps.
- Energy at Muzzle: 2256 ft. lbs.
- Velocity at 100 yds: 2721 fps
- Energy at 100 yds: 1972 ft. lbs.
- Velocity at 200 yds: 2538 fps
- Energy at 200 yds: 1716 ft. lbs.
- Velocity at 300 yds: 2362 fps
- Energy at 300 yds: 1487 ft. lbs.
- Velocity at 400 yds: 2194 fps
- Energy at 400 yds: 1282 ft. lbs.
- Velocity at 500 yds: 2032 fps
- Energy at 500 yds: 1100 ft. lbs.
- Part #: 81491