The Hoppe’s Boresnake Viper takes the technology of the original Boresnake and increases the cleaning power by adding an additional set of brushes. This one-pass bore cleaning solution uses integrated bronze brushes to scrub out carbon fouling, while the tail clears the barrel of loose debris with a surface area 160x larger than a standard patch. It also has an integrated cone-shaped bore guide on the leading end and the brass weight has the caliber stamped on it. The Boresnake Viper Den now includes a T-handle for easier pull through of your pistol and a reusable carrying case that you can keep in your range bag or backpack to protect your Boresnake Viper during transport.
- Brass weight on pull cored has caliber stamped on it
- Has 160x larger surface area than a standard patch
- Integrated cone-shaped bore guide
- Lid of Viper Den doubles as a pull handle
- Convenient case for easy storage and transport
- Available in five pistol calibers