Direct Attach Picatinny 1913 Rail Version
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased snag factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design, while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Tools needed: T15 Torx Driver (not supplied)
- Insert tool (T15 Torx driver) into the screw from under the BCM 1913 Vertical Grip
- Push tool into the screw to extend the Picatinny anchor, making it protrude from the top.
- With the Picatinny anchor protruding, slide the BCM Vertical Grip onto the Picatinny rail until positioned in the desired location. Grip can be installed in your desired orientation, angled forward or back.
- Push the BCM Vertical Grip against rail, engaging the BCM Vertical Grip’s recoil lug to the intersecting Picatinny rail grooves.
- With the recoil lugs engaged, tighten the screw to snug the anchor (approximately 18-20 Inch-lbs. plus quarter turn).
- Ensure there is no wiggle or forward/backward movement once tight.
*Blue thread locker may be used on threaded fasteners