Listening to Law Enforcement, Military Personnel and Hunters, ATI has designed an AR-15 forend that allows for maximum ease of use.
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum 8-Sided Carbine Length Free Float Forend
- Weighs 5.2 oz. (147 g.)*
- Length – 6.5″ (Forend Only)
- Insert Rails at 45 degrees Angles Around the Circumference of the Forend for Ultimate Versatility
- Mounting Long Distance Optics on the Top Rail and a Short Distance Sight onto the 45 degrees Rail makes Switching Between Long and Short Range Targeting as Quick as a Twist of the Wrist.
- Slide Rails into any Position on the Forend for Nearly Unlimited Customization.
- Put Accessories Exactly where You want them
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum Picatinny Rails
- 6″ Low Profile Picatinny Rail
- 4″ Picatinny Rail
- 2″ Picatinny Rail
- Slotted Barrel Nut Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Three Set Screws Lock the Forend into Place on the Slotted Barrel Nut
- Provides a Secure Fit, that cannot Rotate
- Eliminates the need for the Jam Nut
- Allows Forend to be Installed Flush to the Receiver
- Forward Stabilizing FS8 Nose Cone
- Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Anchors into Any Corner, Door Jam, Fence, Wood, Concrete, Aluminum Siding, etc. for Increased Stability and Accuracy
- Light Weight – 1.07 Ounces (30 Grams)
- Virtually Indestructible
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits Most AR-15 variants.